Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Full Agenda!



... and time is running out...

In a little more than a month I'll be looking at these amazing mountains, full of life, of colors , of culture.Culture that I left behind 15 years ago. "It's a whole new place" friends often told me. I know everything change, but I still remember the people, the aroma, the friendliness, the folklore, the food( ooh! how much I missed it). And I know that hasn't change.
But now back to reality: In a little more than a month... and I still have million things to do , let's started for the tradition of bringing something to the family. Of course. Mom, Dad , siblings and their families, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunts....in-laws...the list never ends with these Latin families.OK now , my husband had the great idea "Let's do one per family" . Great. Now I just have to focus between 10 to 15 gifts!
Second in the list: kids need to finish school , you know, science fair, end of the year musical, field trips. And me? I have to make up my mind . I'm in the middle of deciding to do homeschool next year. Bilingual Homeschool. Que tal?

En un poco más de un mes estaré viendo estas montañas tan maravillosas, llenas de vida, de colores, de cultura. Cultura que dejé atras hace 15 años. "Es un sitio nuevo" mis amigos me dicen. Y lo sé, pero todavía recuerdo su gente, su aroma, su amistad, su folclor, su comida(oohh! como la extraño) Y yo sé que eso no ha cambiado.
Pero ahora volvamos a la realidad: en poco más de un mes...y todavía tengo un millon de cosas por hacer. Empezemos por la tradicion de llevarle algo a la familia. Por supuesto. Mama, Papa, hermanos y sus familias, sobrinos, tíos...la lista nunca termina. Ahora mi esposo tuvo una buena idea "Llevemos uno por familia" Grandioso.Ahora solo me tengo que concentrar en comprar entre 10 y 15 regalos.
Segundo en la lista: los niños necesitan terminar la escuela. Feria de la ciencia. Musical de fin de año, paseos. Y yo? Tengo que decidirme. Estoy mirando si hago homeschool el proximo año. Homeschool bilingue. How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment