Monday, May 17, 2010

God is in control!!

I always repeat that to myself. It's been a challenging last couple of weeks. Lots of decisions, tears, hopes and praises. And from all of this God is glorifying Himself in everything. I'm glad to know that we decided to homeschool our children starting this August . My son will be in 8th grade and my daughter in 6th. Am I crazy??? Not really. I Prayed. And prayed. And prayed. And God gave me the answers I need it. My kids are at peace. Actually, they like the idea. That was one of my main concerns, since they've been in private school for 5 years now, I prayed that they would like the idea , and they would share their feelings . And they did. And it was amazing. They are ready for it. OK, not really, first, they are ready for the summer, and for the trip, and for the lazy days..., but after that , they are ready for homeschooling! It's going to be a whole new world for everybody. And I like it. I like changes. I want them to experience more. God, cultures, languages, people. I want them to discover themselves, their talents, their strengths, their weakness, so they can grow in the Lord. And me? I'll be learning along the road, making mistakes and baking cookies, enjoying this time and watching them grow, exploring new worlds and teaching Spanish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment